LAUNCH YEAR: 1905
BUILDER: Charles Erik Thompson & Son
OWNER: Michael Marston
She spent 110 years on the Kaipara until Michael Marston brought her to Lake Rotoiti in 2015. A Kauri carvel plank counter stern design, she has Puriri cross floors and Pohutukawa ribs all copper nail fixed. Originally a Morgan Bros fishing boat sail powered, she was sold to the Marine Department Fisheries Branch in 1930 and then sold to the boat's skipper Bunny Tilby in 1948, Since those days, Revenge has had many owners and engines and is now powered by a 150HP Ford straight six diesel.