LAUNCH YEAR: 1882
OWNER: Rod & Florence Prosser
Restored during 2008, she is considered to be the oldest launch still in operation in New Zealand. It is understood that she was built north of Auckland and originally used to ferry supplies to farms and islands. In the mid 1990's she was used at Lake Manapouri during the power station construction project. Alan Clark who restored her believes that she was never powered by sail and she still has a two cylinder two stroke Stuart Turner petrol engine which moves her along nicely at 5 knots.