LAUNCH YEAR: 1953
OWNER: John Anderson
Cappy spent her early years at Paremata and after some years of neglect was rebuilt by boat builder Brian Billings and re-launched in 1986 at Mana, She then spent a short time at Napier before going to Waikawa and then on to Christchurch. In 1992, her then owner, Kevin Wild refitted her to make her more comfortable and added a wood burning stove. Now owned by the Andersons who purchased her in 1998, she was refitted at Peter Marks yard in Tauranga and now lives at Otaramarae.